360° of Communication
MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR CAPITAL REDEVELOPMENT UNDERWAY TO ENHANCE TENANT EXPERIENCE
TPMC Unveils Plans for Fitness Facility, Conference Center, Restrooms, Elevator Modernization and Two Brand New Lobbies
Houston, TX (March 23, 2016) – TPMC Realty Corp (TPMC) announces a $16+ million redevelopment of Park Towers, the iconic two towers in Uptown located at 610 and Post Oak Blvd. This positions Park Towers as one of the most significant office redevelopments occurring in Houston this year.
“Park Towers has reinvented the Houston office environment by providing a 360-degree high-end suite of amenities which fulfill tenants needs and enhance their overall daily work experience,” notes Steven M. Seltzer, COO and EVP of TPMC, developer and manager of Park Towers.
In The News
- 3.29.16 Bisnow Sneak Peek Major Renovations Underway at Uptowns Park Towers
- 3.21.16 Details revealed on Galleria-area building’s multimillion-dollar renovation
- 3.23.16 Houston’s Park Towers Office Project Getting $16 Million Redo
- 3.24.16 TPMC to Renovate Park Towers Office Complex in Houston
- 8.4.16 – PARK TOWERS HOSTS “BEER WITH A VIEW”, HAPPY HOUR IN CONJUNCTION WITH YREP AND 8TH WONDER BEER
- 7.22.16 – PARK TOWERS HOSTS YOGA, A BREAKFAST YOGA SESSION FOR CREMM